All You Need To Know About Shea Butter For Face Scars
Table of Contents
Shea butter is a product that is meant to improve overall face complexion and soothe the skin. Along with being an all-over moisturiser, it also can be used as a natural elixir to treat acne, pimples, and scars. It has taken the market by storm, catching the eye of many people who want to experience a smoother appearance on their faces.
Steps On How To Apply Shea Butter For Face Scars
Clean your face using a facial cleanser to remove any impurities. Pat dry and allow the skin to dry out completely.
Make sure your face is clean and dry. Apply a thin layer of shea butter over the affected area. Allow it to seep into the skin for two hours before you have another application over it. Ensure that you do not give yourself more than 3 applications per day as it may harm your skin.
Consume a diet, mainly with fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and minerals, along with fat-free dairy products like skimmed milk and yoghurt. You will also need to limit your intake of fatty foods as they may clog pores over time.
Once you have applied this shea butter product to your face, you must allow it to sit. You might be thinking that you can just leave the cream on your face for a minute or two, but this is not recommended. It can cause skin irritation! The shea butter must be allowed to sink into your skin and act as a moisturiser.
Cleanse the face once again to remove the shea cream from your skin. You mustn’t allow the Shea Butter to be applied for more than an hour at any time because of its effects on your skin. If you feel like you need to apply a second layer, make sure you wash it off first and then apply it again.
Benefits of using Shea butter for face scars
1. Shea butter is good for acne-prone skin as it contains vitamins A, E and F and essential fatty acids that help your skin maintain its moisture and keep it healthy.
2. Shea butter is also effective in soothing the redness caused by pimples as well as reducing inflammation in the face.
3. The vitamins contained within shea butter provide a protective barrier, making the skin less susceptible to wrinkles and other signs of ageing, hence keeping your face looking younger for a longer period.
4. You can use Shea butter for face scars on itchy or irritated skin as well. It is also a good moisturiser for dry skin.
5. Shea butter is also beneficial because it has antibacterial properties, making it effective in decreasing acne flare-ups and preventing infection.
6. Shea butter contains vitamin F, which is important for healing wounds and scarring.
7. The presence of vitamins A and E in shea butter also makes it a good anti-ageing agent.
8. Shea butter helps heal sunburns and other skin conditions related to damage caused by the sun.
Caution when applying Shea Butter for Face Scars
1. Don’t apply shea butter over and near your eyes because it can cause irritation and pain on the skin.
2. Make sure you don’t apply too much, as this can irritate you. If in doubt, ask a dermatologist or pharmacist for advice before applying more.
3. Be careful not to hold your breath when applying shea butter as this can irritate the skin further: you can breathe through your mouth if you need to do this.
4. Shea butter is for external use only, so do not ingest it.
5. Do not apply shea butter over the wound that is fresh or open. Use this as a treatment to aid scarring.
6. Shea butter does not work on scars that have more than three months of age.
When applying shea butter for face scars, you need to be patient and consistent in your application if you want to see a difference in your skin condition after several weeks of regular use.
Shea butter has proved beyond doubt that it is a good product for healing scars of any sort. Where there are visible scars that could make you feel down, use Shea butter to effectively cure the scars and give yourself the face you want. If your acne has left you with acne scars, look no further than shea butter to help relieve your skin and make sure it is clear of inflammations.
Shea butter is one of the main ingredients for non toxic anti aging skin care Moleculica